Автор Тема: English topic: AmbiBox (Server IR х.х.х Ambilight Edition). Updated 12.01.2015  (Прочитано 147749 раз)

Оффлайн waffi

• User
    • Личное сообщение (Оффлайн)
Hello

horny program :) But something I still .. there is a possibility that the LEDs will always light ? in the main menu ? and visualization with the music ? there they lack genuine ..

Greetings :)

Оффлайн c0ntinuity

• User
Hello,

Great product, I have been using this with my light pack with no issue.

However, I have an issue with Windows 8 screen capture Ambibox Capture speed frequently exceeds the maximum FPS setting.

I have set the maximum FPS to 22 (the limit of my new backlight) and Ambibox is frequently hitting 30FPS which causes my light to flicker.

GDI FS Aero does not have this issue.

Regards

Оффлайн Durahl

• User
Need more than 300 Zones
« Ответ #82 : Декабря 31, 2015, 18:07:46 »
Greetings!

I'm planning in upgrading my currently installed LED's from 30LED/m Strips to 60LED/m ones and while I'm still waiting for some parts to be delivered I noticed that the Dropdown Menu for the Number of Zones in AmbiBox has a range from 1-300 which will not be enough after the upgrade.

Could we maybe have an Update to AmbiBox increasing the Zone count from 300 to somewhere around 400 or can this somehow be done by the User manually editing a settings file?

Thanks in Advance =)

Оффлайн demmax2004

• VIP
    • http://www.ir-max.ru/
Re: English topic: AmbiBox (Server IR х.х.х Ambilight Edition). Updated 12.01.2015
« Ответ #83 : Января 02, 2016, 18:14:48 »
it's possible
Универсальный ИК приемник
Американские программисты долго не могли понять, почему русские при зависании Windоws всё время повторяют "Твой зайка написал" ("Yоur bunnу wrоte")

Оффлайн pur_berger

• User
Re: English topic: AmbiBox (Server IR х.х.х Ambilight Edition). Updated 12.01.2015
« Ответ #84 : Января 04, 2016, 18:32:46 »
Hello,

Is it possible to ad an optin to group Zones with different Colour settings? Currently I could only find to do it Zone for Zone. Im using a seduv3 together with your software but i can't connect more the 256 LED - is this a limit on your side?

THX

Оффлайн Durahl

• User
Need more than 300 Zones
« Ответ #85 : Января 05, 2016, 01:29:58 »
@ demmax2004:
"it's possible"
That is great News!

Can you say when the Update for more than 300 Zones will be available? ( I need 306 Zones for a perfect alignment... LoL )
All my parts for the 60 LED/m Upgrade have arrived and I could start working on it using only 300 Zones it but if you say you can release an Update in the next few days I'll just wait for it to be perfect with 306 Zones I need.

Again, thanks in Advance! =D

@ pur_berger:
Not quite sure what the Zone Grouping is you've mentioned but I've successfully tested AmbiBox 2.1.7 with 300 LED's using 3x 120 LED WS2812B Strips hooked up to a Teensy 3.2 on an OctoWS2811 Board.

Оффлайн demmax2004

• VIP
« Ответ #86 : Января 07, 2016, 12:07:15 »
I do not see your email addresses
Американские программисты долго не могли понять, почему русские при зависании Windоws всё время повторяют "Твой зайка написал" ("Yоur bunnу wrоte")

Оффлайн Durahl

• User
306 LED's
« Ответ #87 : Января 07, 2016, 16:39:08 »
I have sent you my eMail in a Private Message.

Cheers =)

Оффлайн Durahl

• User
Thanks a lot!
« Ответ #88 : Января 08, 2016, 18:41:39 »
Greetings once more ;D

Thanks to demmax2004 for the AmbiBox Test Update to 400 LED's, working fine!

Like I've already written in my response Email I was fighting an issue where all the LED's on the left side would stay off depending on the Settings used.
This Problem occures whenever is downgraded my Resolution to 3840x2160 for watching Videos without Borders ( on it's sides ) AND while using the Windows 8 capture method.
Using the same Resolution but another capture method, like DirectDraw SRAM no Aero, would have the LED's working fine though with crappy FPS.

Upping the Resoltution to 4096x2160 would have the LED's working fine even under Windows 8 capturer but then I'd have to deal with black borders on it's sides - Meh.

So far, the only way to fix this issue to some degree using the preferred 3840x2160 / Windows 8 capturer combo was by increasing the capture width in the Wizard which was still not ideal as the LED's on the left always remained less colorfull than the ones on the top, right or bottom.

Today I found a solution to this problem on my nVidia Card ( click picture for larger image ):

In the Windows Display Settings I set the resolution to 3840x2160 which will produce Videos without Borders but without the LED's working using the Windows 8 capture method.
In the nVidia Control Panel I then overwrite the resolution for Apps and Games to 4096x2160 causing the LED's to come to life - Now 100% Colorful.

Just thought I'd share this little revelation to you guys =)

Оффлайн spook

• User
« Ответ #89 : Января 09, 2016, 18:25:59 »
could you please provide a download link to the 400LED ambibox, I would also like to build one, I currently have a 200LED version with WS2801's, thanks!

Оффлайн pur_berger

• User
« Ответ #90 : Января 10, 2016, 03:05:26 »
@Durahl
These are two points: The Grouping I mean for teh color correction settings - at teh moment you need to go over every LED to set it if you need it to be individual (like fo example you TV is not in teh same distance from the wall on left and right side so you want to adjust the light so it looks teh same on both sides). So when done and you see hm - I need to adjust the colour correction for all Zones too and you set the checkmark "for all zones" all your settings are gone as they are overwritten. If you could group them or make multiple selelction it woudl be easier.

The otehr thing is - I'm usingg APA102 and - it seems that the limtation is 255 LED for my Sedu Board. Also - what I have seen - when you make the Areas for capturing too big you also run into issues - but I can't say if it's a sedu thing or a software.

Оффлайн Durahl

• User
Thank You!
« Ответ #91 : Января 11, 2016, 01:41:51 »
Done! :D

YouTube Video of the whole thing in action:
Skip to 2:18 for detailed lights scene if you're in a hurry.

Thank you demmax2004!

Оффлайн Piers

• User
« Ответ #92 : Января 15, 2016, 22:46:40 »
Hello,

Registering in Russian with Google Translate is tricky!

Firstly, thank you for creating Ambibox - it's superb. I currently own a Lightpack and am considering purchasing another.

I have a couple of questions:

1. Is my understand correct that only one lightpack supported with Ambibox?
2. If the answer to the above is 'yes', can you recommended a 60-90 LED kit that will work with Ambibox and ships to the UK.

Thank you!

Оффлайн demmax2004

• VIP
« Ответ #93 : Января 16, 2016, 00:50:00 »
>>1. Is my understand correct that only one lightpack supported with Ambibox?
Yes

>> If the answer to the above is 'yes', can you recommended a 60-90 LED kit that will work with Ambibox and ships to the UK.

Adalight

Оффлайн Piers

• User
« Ответ #94 : Января 16, 2016, 01:34:20 »
>>1. Is my understand correct that only one lightpack supported with Ambibox?
Yes

>> If the answer to the above is 'yes', can you recommended a 60-90 LED kit that will work with Ambibox and ships to the UK.

Adalight

Thank you for your very quick answer. Is there an alternative you can think of that doesn't require soldering? A ready-made kit such as Lightpack or Paintpack?

Again, thank you.

Edit: Are you the same demmax2004 from the Kodi forums?
« Последнее редактирование: Января 16, 2016, 09:23:49 от Piers »

Оффлайн demmax2004

• VIP
« Ответ #95 : Января 16, 2016, 21:51:12 »
>>Edit: Are you the same demmax2004 from the Kodi forums?
Yes

Оффлайн Piers

• User
« Ответ #96 : Января 17, 2016, 05:47:05 »
>>Edit: Are you the same demmax2004 from the Kodi forums?
Yes

Thank you, I see you haven't posted there for some time - did you find the community of team members unhelpful?

Оффлайн Jutzi

• User
Hello there,

First of all, great product working great with my Lightpack.

I tried to get Ambibox working with second display. I moved the Ambibox capture areas to the second display but Ambibox still captures from the first display.

Windows 10 Pro, display 0: ATI HDMI 1920x1080, display 1: Nvidia HDMI 1920x1080

I have an interesting use case. I try to steal the display data directly from the HDMI cable using HDMI splitter supporting HDCP. From the second splitter output I convert the HDMI data to analog video, from analog video I take the display data back to PC using USB video input capture device. Video input is then shown on the second display (which is actually not connected) using MPC-HC. For this I need Ambibox to capture from the second display. That is not working now with by setup.

Оффлайн Palmore

• User
I am building a new Ambilight myself as well, I would love to get a copy of the 400 Zone AmbiBox application.
I have the Teensy 3.2 and OcotWS2811 board all ready, and a Hex Core 4GHz Windows Box that should be able to handle the load.

Could I obtain a copy of this 400 Zone Ambibox?

My email is Palmore@crackedconsole.com

Thank you very much

Оффлайн juergenp

• User
more than 300 leds
« Ответ #99 : Июня 14, 2017, 13:50:38 »
Hello,
I am also interested in the version with support for more than 300 zones.
Can you send it to me please?

juergenpachur@gmx.de

THANK YOU!!!

???

Последние сообщения на форуме: